The next course runs from October 2017 – July 2018. There are spaces for up to 14 participants with an interview process via Skype.
· Over 20 years old (from 2017 we are removing the top bar on age, that previously was set at 35)
· Not traveling from too far away to attend (within Europe ideally)
· You have an idea for a life-project you want to design and make happen
· You have a place to live and some income to support you, maybe doing part-time work
· You make a commitment to participate fully in the course for the whole year
· You are prepared to learn and grow by stepping into the uncertainty of creating something new
We ask for a deposit of £500 when you apply to reserve your place. Please talk to us if you need help paying the fees. We have confirmed bursary funding for this year.
How you apply:
We are really keen to hear from you, especially if you are interested but unsure about the course, the community or how to make it work financially and with existing commitments. Please get in touch with Isabel, the course leader, on isabel.carlisle[at]bioregion.org.uk and she’ll be more than happy to arrange a chat on the phone or on Skype.